Lakeside Residences is a New Condo by Greenland Group located at Lower Sherbourne St & Queens Quay E, Toronto.
Lakeside Residences is the most buzzed about master-planned development to come to the city’s East Bayfront neighborhood. The much-anticipated urbanization of the former FedEX Warehouse property will be a stunning modern design of three mixed use towers. The high-rise project will consist of 39, 49 and 14 storey buildings housing 1148 units. The complex’s design, created by local and international competition winner Hariri Pontarini Architects is said to reflect the sailboats of the marvelous nearby harbour.
- Developer: Greenland Group
- Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Interior Design: II BY IV Design
- Building Height: 39 Storeys
- Total Number of Residential Suites in Building B: approx. 365
– Suite Sizes Range from 477 sqft 1B to 1101 sqft 3B+D
- Price of Parking: $65,000 (*2B and larger eligible only) – Parking Maintenance Fee: TBD
- Price of Locker: $7,500
– Locker Maintenance Fee: TBD