Amsterdam Urban Towns is a New Condo development by Rise Developments located at O’Connor Dr & St. Clair Ave E, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Amsterdam Urban Towns According to CondoNow
1. Transit Options – Amsterdam Urban Towns are mere steps away from TTC bus routes that can easily connect riders to the closest subway station. Commuting into Union Station will only take 45 minutes. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is within walking distance and will transport riders throughout the city 60% faster than current transportation options currently available within the city.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Located within walking distance of Amsterdam Urban Towns are major city streets including St. Clair Ave. E. and Eglinton Ave. E. Residents will have easy access to the city’s Golden Mile neighbourhood with plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options to enjoy. Nearby major city attractions include the Aga Khan Museum and the Ontario Science Centre.
3. Family Friendly Area – With several primary and secondary educational institutions located within walking distance, families will love living at Amsterdam Urban Towns. A nearby hospital, places of worship, sports centres, and plenty of extra-curricular activities are available for all ages to enjoy.
4. Motorist Friendly – The Don Valley Parkway is conveniently located nearby. Residents of Amsterdam Urban Towns can easily commute into Toronto’s downtown core in under 25 minutes. The DVP also allows for easy connections to other major thoroughfares within the city, including Highways 401 and 404, allowing for seamless travel throughout the region.
5. Green Space – Residents of Amsterdam Urban Towns will be able to enjoy outdoor natural space even when living within the heart of the city. The Don River runs nearby and the area offers plenty of parks, conservation areas, green space, and walking trails that everyone can enjoy.