NUVO Condos 2 is a New Condo development by Fernbrook Homes located at Bronte Rd & Dundas St W, Oakville.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at NUVO Condos 2 According to CondoNow
1. Great for Families – Previously ranked as one of the best cities in the country to live, Oakville is home to some of the highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools, making NUVO Condos 2 a great choice for families with children of all ages to call home. The city is home to Sheridan College, which welcomes over 21,000 post-secondary every year, many of which will be in need of off-campus housing. CondoNow notes that this highly sought after neighbourhood is also home to a community centre offering a wide variety of extracurricular activities and sports, there is also a local hospital easily accessible nearby.
2. Surrounded by Nature – The city of Oakville is quickly developing but that doesn’t mean there is a shortage of natural spaces to explore and enjoy. NUVO Condos 2 is situated in a beautiful and green part of the city where residents will have easy access to lush parklands, conservation areas, tranquil waterways, and peaceful nature trails. CondoNow states that nearby green spaces include Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Fourteen Mile Creek Lands, Valleyridge Park, and West Oak Park.
3. Major Thoroughfares – NUVO Condos 2 is conveniently situated in a highly connected area of Oakville where residents are just mere minutes away from many central Ontario Highways, making it extremely easy for motorists to travel throughout the city and the GTA. Nearby major thoroughfares include Highways 407 and 403. CondoNow indicates that motorists can quickly commute into downtown Toronto in just 40 minutes.
4. Access to Transit – Oakville Transit services the area surrounding NUVO Condos 2 with bus routes conveniently accessible just steps away from the front door. Riders will be quickly transported throughout the city, connecting to nearby employment hubs, educational institutions, popular amenities and attractions, and other nearby public transportation systems including GO Transit. CondoNow acknowledges that residents will be able to access the Lakeshore West GO Train at Bronte Station and commute into Union Station in downtown Toronto in just 80 minutes.
5. Plenty of Amenities – Located within an amenity-rich area of the city, residents of NUVO Condos 2 are conveniently situated close to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options at Oakville’s popular and quickly developing Uptown Core. CondoNow notes that the city is home to many independent and brand name vendors including Big Box stores and major shopping centres including Oakville Place, a local mall offering over 100 retailers and services.