- ID: Government photo ID for all adult tenants.
- INCOME PROOF: Provide your employment letter and Recent 2 pay-stuffs of each tenant, who will be signing a lease. In case you are self-employed, a notice of assessment of recent tax year, last 3-month business bank account statements and business license, or article of incorporation.
❗️PLEASE DO NOT SEND OFFER LETTER. We are unable to complete employment verification without employment letter. Usually, employer does not disclose employee details without without employment letter.
- CREDI HISTORY: Provide a PDF copy of the full credit report with credit scores from Equifax* (https://www.consumer.equifax.ca) or TransUnion (https://www.transunion.ca). Please DO NOT send screenshots from your banking apps. A full credit report with personal information, account details, public records, collections and inquiries sections, will be required for assessment.
- * Equifax offers Free credit score and reports at this time. Online access at https://www.consumer.equifax.ca/personal/products/credit-score-report/
- ** How do I print full credit report from new Equifax platform?
- ❗️ Final reminder, PLEASE SEND all pages (Score, Personal information, Account details, Bank Accounts, Public records, Secured loads, Inquiries, and Public records pages) of credit report. We do not accept only score page.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: Please provide the email address of each person who will be on lease for AuthentiSign request for online signatures.
- RENTAL APPLICATION: Complete the rental application and and sign on the last page. A single copy of the rental application will be filled, which contains details for all tenants.
- LETTER OF INTENT [OPTIONAL]: If your situation is complicated due some genuine reason, we recommend to write a letter of intent addressing to landlord. You will be the best person to explain your own situation.